SteelSeries DTS Headphone X
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall SteelSeries DTS Headphone X for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall SteelSeries DTS Headphone X from your systemSteelSeries
. Open here
where you can read more on SteelSeries. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SteelSeries DTS Headphone X directory (same installation drive as Windows). SteelSeries DTS Headphone X's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\CONEXANT\SteelSeries DTS Headphone X\UIU64s.exe -U -Issdtshpx.inf. SteelSeries DTS Headphone X's main file takes about 4.62 MB (4839768 bytes) and its name is UIU64s.exe.
The following executable files are contained in SteelSeries DTS Headphone X. They take 4.62 MB (4839768
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to SteelSeries DTS Headphone X version 188.8.131.52
alone. For more SteelSeries DTS Headphone X versions please click below:
SteelSeries DTS Headphone X is a program released by SteelSeries. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to erase SteelSeries DTS Headphone X is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove SteelSeries DTS Headphone X from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find SteelSeries DTS Headphone X or simply click the Search feature and type in "SteelSeries DTS Headphone X". If it is installed on your PC the SteelSeries DTS Headphone X program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select SteelSeries DTS Headphone X in the list , some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SteelSeries DTS Headphone X, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove SteelSeries DTS Headphone X.
8. After removing SteelSeries DTS Headphone X, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SteelSeries DTS Headphone X that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing SteelSeries DTS Headphone X with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall SteelSeries DTS Headphone X by SteelSeries from your PC, we are not saying that SteelSeries DTS Headphone X by SteelSeries is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall SteelSeries DTS Headphone X in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 17:44:14.443