This web page is about Steel Invaders for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Steel Invaders from your computerSteel Studio
. Go over here
where you can read more on Steel Studio. The program is frequently found in the C:\CNBV BUHS\steamapps\common\Steel Invaders directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for Steel Invaders is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steel Invaders's main file takes about 2.88 MB (3019552 bytes) and is called Steam.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Steel Invaders. They take about 267.92 MB (280937266
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.88 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.62 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.52 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (2.03 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.09 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
- McEngine.exe (8.74 MB)
- McEngine_Debug.exe (8.74 MB)
- Warframe.exe (24.24 MB)
- Warframe.x64.exe (31.94 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- JiraClient.exe (621.65 KB)
- Launcher.exe (1.19 MB)
- RemoteCrashSender.exe (290.65 KB)
- slingshotpeople.exe (15.12 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- NDP46-KB3045557-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (62.41 MB)
- oalinst.exe (790.52 KB)
- PhysX_8.09.04_SystemSoftware.exe (49.39 MB)
- vc_redist.x64.exe (14.59 MB)
- vc_redist.x86.exe (13.79 MB)
- slingshotpeople.exe (15.13 MB)
Steel Invaders is a program released by Steel Studio. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This can be difficult because removing this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY manner to remove Steel Invaders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Steel Invaders with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Steel Invaders or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Steel Invaders". If it exists on your system the Steel Invaders program will be found very quickly. When you select Steel Invaders in the list of applications, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Steel Invaders, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Steel Invaders.
8. After uninstalling Steel Invaders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Invaders which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Steel Invaders using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Steel Invaders by Steel Studio from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Invaders by Steel Studio is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Steel Invaders in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-05-25 09:05:56.553