Steel Cut is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Steel Cut from your computerSteel Cut
. Check out here
where you can read more on Steel Cut. More details about the app Steel Cut can be seen at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for Steel Cut is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe and it has a size of 103.23 KB (105712 bytes).
The following executables are contained in Steel Cut. They occupy 2.18 MB (2281528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.15 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (391.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
This info is about Steel Cut version 2015.03.06.080515
only. You can find below info on other releases of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is a program by Steel Cut. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to uninstall Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Steel Cut in the list of programs, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The publisher is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your PC, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 09:46:04.980