Steel Cut is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Steel Cut from your PCSteel Cut
. Open here
where you can find out more on Steel Cut. More details about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Steel Cut is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Steel Cut. Steel Cut's main file takes around 105.42 KB (107952 bytes) and is called SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Steel Cut. They occupy 292.77 KB (299792
bytes) on disk.
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.42 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (122.92 KB)
- SteelCut.Plinx.exe (64.42 KB)
This info is about Steel Cut version 2016.03.10.160845
only. For other Steel Cut versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application offered by Steel Cut. Sometimes, people choose to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Steel Cut from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Steel Cut or simply activate the Search field and type in "Steel Cut". The Steel Cut application will be found automatically. After you select Steel Cut in the list , the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Steel Cut, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, nor are we saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-30 01:34:12.157