Steel Cut is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Steel Cut from your systemSteel Cut
. More info about Steel Cut can be found here
. More details about Steel Cut can be found at http://mysteelcut.com/support
. Usually the Steel Cut program is placed in the C:\Program Files\Steel Cut folder, depending on the user's option during install. Steel Cut's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe. Steel Cut's main file takes around 1.71 MB (1791216 bytes) and is named SteelCut.BOAS.exe.
Steel Cut installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 7.11 MB (7452360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- SteelCutUninstall.exe (253.09 KB)
- utilSteelCut.exe (391.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- SteelCut.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- SteelCut.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- SteelCut.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter.exe (103.23 KB)
- SteelCut.BrowserAdapter64.exe (120.23 KB)
- SteelCut.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- SteelCut.PurBrowse.exe (289.73 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2015.03.04.080422
of Steel Cut. You can find below info on other application versions of Steel Cut:
...click to view all...
Steel Cut is an application by Steel Cut. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase Steel Cut is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Steel Cut with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Steel Cut or simply click the Search feature and type in "Steel Cut". If it exists on your system the Steel Cut program will be found very quickly. When you click Steel Cut in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Steel Cut, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Steel Cut:
- The web site of the program is: http://mysteelcut.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Steel Cut\SteelCutuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Steel Cut.
8. After removing Steel Cut, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Steel Cut that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Steel Cut with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Steel Cut by Steel Cut from your computer, we are not saying that Steel Cut by Steel Cut is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Steel Cut supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 11:55:07.033