Stealthy is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Usually the Stealthy program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stealthy folder, depending on the user's option during install. How to uninstall Stealthy from your computer
Stealthy is composed of the following executables which occupy 162.00 KB (165888
bytes) on disk:
Quite a few files, folders and registry data can not be removed when you want to remove Stealthy from your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Stealthy from your computer:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stealthy
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stealthy\Stealthy.dat
Some people choose to erase it. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase Stealthy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Stealthy from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Stealthy or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stealthy". If it is installed on your PC the Stealthy app will be found very quickly. When you click Stealthy in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Stealthy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stealthy.
8. After uninstalling Stealthy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Stealthy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stealthy with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130