Stay Secure (2)
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Stay Secure (2) for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Stay Secure (2) from your systemgrafio
. Check out here
for more details on grafio. The application is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stay Secure (2) folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's decision. Stay Secure (2)'s full uninstall command line is wscript "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stay Secure (2)\uninstall.vbs". Stay Secure (2).exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 816.86 KB (836464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Stay Secure (2). They occupy about 816.86 KB (836464
bytes) on disk.
- Stay Secure (2).exe (816.86 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2
of Stay Secure (2).
Stay Secure (2) is a program offered by the software company grafio. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall Stay Secure (2) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Stay Secure (2) from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Stay Secure (2) or simply click the Search field and type in "Stay Secure (2)". The Stay Secure (2) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Stay Secure (2) in the list , the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Stay Secure (2), ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stay Secure (2).
8. After uninstalling Stay Secure (2), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stay Secure (2) that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Stay Secure (2) with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stay Secure (2) by grafio from your computer, nor are we saying that Stay Secure (2) by grafio is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Stay Secure (2) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130