StatTrak Address Manager
This page is about StatTrak Address Manager for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall StatTrak Address Manager from your PCAll-Pro Software
. More information about All-Pro Software can be seen here
. More details about StatTrak Address Manager can be found at http://www.allprosoftware.com
. StatTrak Address Manager is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\All-Pro Software\StatTrak Address Manager directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling StatTrak Address Manager is C:\windows\StatTrak Address Manager\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file occupies 5.28 MB (5533696 bytes) on disk and is called AMwin.exe.
The following executable files are contained in StatTrak Address Manager. They occupy 5.28 MB (5533696
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.1.25
of StatTrak Address Manager. You can find below info on other versions of StatTrak Address Manager:
...click to view all...
StatTrak Address Manager is a program marketed by the software company All-Pro Software. Sometimes, computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK procedure to erase StatTrak Address Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove StatTrak Address Manager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StatTrak Address Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "StatTrak Address Manager". The StatTrak Address Manager program will be found very quickly. After you click StatTrak Address Manager in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding StatTrak Address Manager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StatTrak Address Manager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.allprosoftware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\windows\StatTrak Address Manager\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall StatTrak Address Manager.
8. After removing StatTrak Address Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of StatTrak Address Manager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StatTrak Address Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StatTrak Address Manager by All-Pro Software from your computer, nor are we saying that StatTrak Address Manager by All-Pro Software is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StatTrak Address Manager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 14:50:11.097