Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit)
Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) from your PCCircle Systems
. Go over here
where you can read more on Circle Systems. More information about the app Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) can be seen at http://www.stattransfer.com
. Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StatTransfer12 directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) is C:\Program Files (x86)\StatTransfer12\uninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. st.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 166.16 KB (170152 bytes) on disk.
Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) is comprised of the following executables which occupy 6.47 MB (6781768
bytes) on disk:
- helpview.exe (2.01 MB)
- st.exe (166.16 KB)
- st32w.exe (4.21 MB)
- uninst.exe (67.39 KB)
- wuwstub.exe (27.10 KB)
The current web page applies to Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) version 1232
Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) is an application by the software company Circle Systems. Sometimes, users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit)". If it exists on your system the Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit), from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit):
- The software company is: http://www.stattransfer.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StatTransfer12\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit).
8. After uninstalling Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit), Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) by Circle Systems from your PC, we are not saying that Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) by Circle Systems is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stat/Transfer 12 (32-Bit) supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 12:30:40.867