This web page is about StartNow Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall StartNow Toolbar from your systemStartNow.com
. Go over here
for more information on StartNow.com. You can see more info related to StartNow Toolbar at http://about.startnow.com/
. StartNow Toolbar is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar folder, depending on the user's decision. The complete uninstall command line for StartNow Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 184.87 KB (189308 bytes) on disk and is called StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside StartNow Toolbar. They occupy about 741.53 KB (759324
bytes) on disk.
- ReactivateIE.exe (142.22 KB)
- StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe (184.87 KB)
- ToolbarBroker.exe (175.22 KB)
- ToolbarUpdaterService.exe (239.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.4.0
of StartNow Toolbar. For other StartNow Toolbar versions please click below:
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove StartNow Toolbar.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall StartNow Toolbar:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\ReactivateIE.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\Toolbar32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\ToolbarBroker.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\ToolbarUpdaterService.exe
Supplementary registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\StartNow Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\StartNow Toolbar
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\Updater Service for StartNow Toolbar\ImagePath
StartNow Toolbar is a program by StartNow.com. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase StartNow Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase StartNow Toolbar with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate StartNow Toolbar or simply activate the Search field and type in "StartNow Toolbar". If it exists on your system the StartNow Toolbar program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select StartNow Toolbar in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StartNow Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StartNow Toolbar:
- The publisher is: http://about.startnow.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StartNow Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling StartNow Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartNow Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StartNow Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove StartNow Toolbar by StartNow.com from your PC, we are not saying that StartNow Toolbar by StartNow.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove StartNow Toolbar in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 14:29:26.337