This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall StartNow Toolbar for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall StartNow Toolbar from your computerStartNow.com
. Check out here
for more info on StartNow.com. More details about the app StartNow Toolbar can be seen at http://about.startnow.com/
. Usually the StartNow Toolbar program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall StartNow Toolbar by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe is the StartNow Toolbar's primary executable file and it occupies circa 143.49 KB (146933 bytes) on disk.
StartNow Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 143.49 KB (146933
bytes) on disk:
- StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe (143.49 KB)
This page is about StartNow Toolbar version 2.1.0
only. You can find here a few links to other StartNow Toolbar versions:
StartNow Toolbar is an application offered by the software company StartNow.com. Some people try to uninstall it. This can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall StartNow Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete StartNow Toolbar from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find StartNow Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "StartNow Toolbar". The StartNow Toolbar application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select StartNow Toolbar in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding StartNow Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StartNow Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://about.startnow.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\StartNow Toolbar\StartNowToolbarUninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StartNow Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling StartNow Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StartNow Toolbar which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StartNow Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StartNow Toolbar by StartNow.com from your computer, nor are we saying that StartNow Toolbar by StartNow.com is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartNow Toolbar supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 14:27:03.597