This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall StartIsBack+ for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall StartIsBack+ from your computerstartisback.com
. More information on startisback.com can be seen here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing StartIsBack+ is C:\Program Files (x86)\StartIsBack\StartIsBackCfg.exe /uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 2.07 MB (2172128 bytes) on disk and is named StartIsBackCfg.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in StartIsBack+. They occupy 2.16 MB (2265536
bytes) on disk.
- StartIsBackCfg.exe (2.07 MB)
- StartScreen.exe (69.74 KB)
- UpdateCheck.exe (21.48 KB)
This info is about StartIsBack+ version 1.7.5
only. For other StartIsBack+ versions please click below:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall StartIsBack+ you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall StartIsBack+:
The files below remain on your disk by StartIsBack+'s application uninstaller when you removed it:
StartIsBack+ is a program released by the software company startisback.com. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove StartIsBack+ is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase StartIsBack+ from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate StartIsBack+ or simply click the Search field and type in "StartIsBack+". If it is installed on your PC the StartIsBack+ app will be found very quickly. After you click StartIsBack+ in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StartIsBack+, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove StartIsBack+.
8. After removing StartIsBack+, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong StartIsBack+ which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StartIsBack+ with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall StartIsBack+ by startisback.com from your PC, nor are we saying that StartIsBack+ by startisback.com is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StartIsBack+ in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 21:32:47.390