Start Menu X version 5.24
Start Menu X version 5.24 is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall Start Menu X version 5.24 from your systemOrdinarySoft
. Check out here
where you can read more on OrdinarySoft. Click on http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
to get more info about Start Menu X version 5.24 on OrdinarySoft's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\Start Menu X directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Start Menu X version 5.24. StartMenuX.exe is the Start Menu X version 5.24's main executable file and it takes close to 5.01 MB (5252416 bytes) on disk.
Start Menu X version 5.24 contains of the executables below. They take 11.27 MB (11813832
bytes) on disk.
- StartMenuX.exe (5.01 MB)
- TidyStartMenu.exe (5.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (702.31 KB)
This web page is about Start Menu X version 5.24 version 5.24
Start Menu X version 5.24 is an application by the software company OrdinarySoft. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because deleting this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to erase Start Menu X version 5.24 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Start Menu X version 5.24 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Start Menu X version 5.24 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Start Menu X version 5.24". If it exists on your system the Start Menu X version 5.24 program will be found very quickly. After you select Start Menu X version 5.24 in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Start Menu X version 5.24, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu X version 5.24:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Start Menu X version 5.24.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu X version 5.24, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu X version 5.24 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu X version 5.24 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Start Menu X version 5.24 by OrdinarySoft from your PC, we are not saying that Start Menu X version 5.24 by OrdinarySoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Start Menu X version 5.24 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 17:42:46.857