Start Menu X version 4.61
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 from your systemOrdinarySoft
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on OrdinarySoft. You can get more details about Start Menu X version 4.61 at http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
. Start Menu X version 4.61 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\Start Menu X folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled StartMenuX.exe and it has a size of 6.06 MB (6351680 bytes).
The following executables are installed along with Start Menu X version 4.61. They take about 16.40 MB (17196528
bytes) on disk.
- SkinDesigner.exe (4.18 MB)
- StartMenuX.exe (6.06 MB)
- TidyStartMenu.exe (5.48 MB)
- unins000.exe (700.41 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.61
of Start Menu X version 4.61.
Start Menu X version 4.61 is a program offered by OrdinarySoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some skill regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE action to erase Start Menu X version 4.61 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Start Menu X version 4.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Start Menu X version 4.61 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Start Menu X version 4.61". If it exists on your system the Start Menu X version 4.61 program will be found automatically. After you click Start Menu X version 4.61 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Start Menu X version 4.61, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Start Menu X version 4.61:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ordinarysoft.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Start Menu X\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Start Menu X version 4.61.
8. After uninstalling Start Menu X version 4.61, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Start Menu X version 4.61 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Start Menu X version 4.61 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 by OrdinarySoft from your computer, we are not saying that Start Menu X version 4.61 by OrdinarySoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Start Menu X version 4.61 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:18:40.840