Start Menu 8
This web page is about Start Menu 8 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Start Menu 8 from your PCIObit
. Additional info about IObit can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8 directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. Start Menu 8's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\unins000.exe. StartMenu8.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.03 MB (2129184 bytes) on disk.
Start Menu 8 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 18.55 MB (19454528
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AUpdate.exe (578.28 KB)
- BuildIndex.exe (62.78 KB)
- Check.exe (1.14 MB)
- DelStartMenuExtension.exe (44.78 KB)
- InstallServices.exe (2.12 MB)
- IObitDownloader.exe (2.06 MB)
- KillAllStartMenu.exe (502.28 KB)
- LiveUpdate.exe (2.51 MB)
- SendBugReportNew.exe (575.28 KB)
- StartMenu8.exe (2.03 MB)
- StartMenu8_About.exe (380.78 KB)
- StartMenu8_frmStartMenuLibrary.exe (570.78 KB)
- StartMenuServices.exe (1.01 MB)
- StartMenuSetting.exe (1.23 MB)
- StartMenu_Hook.exe (32.28 KB)
- ToggleDesktop.exe (69.28 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- UninstallPromote.exe (2.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Start Menu 8. You can find below info on other application versions of Start Menu 8:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Start Menu 8.Directories found on disk:
The files below remain on your disk by Start Menu 8's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\BuildIndex.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\Check.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\datastate.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\IObit\Start Menu 8\DelStartMenuExtension.exe
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\IObit_StartMenu8_is1\Inno Setup: App Path
Start Menu 8 is a program by the software company IObit. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to remove Start Menu 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Start Menu 8 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Start Menu 8 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Start Menu 8". If it is installed on your PC the Start Menu 8 app will be found very quickly. When you click Start Menu 8 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Start Menu 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Start Menu 8.
8. After removing Start Menu 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Start Menu 8 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Start Menu 8 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Start Menu 8 by IObit from your PC, nor are we saying that Start Menu 8 by IObit is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Start Menu 8 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-27 13:08:29.007