Starsky & Hutch
Starsky & Hutch is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Starsky & Hutch from your computerUS - ACTION, s.r.o.
. More information about US - ACTION, s.r.o. can be read here
. Click on http://www.topcd.cz/
to get more information about Starsky & Hutch on US - ACTION, s.r.o.'s website. Starsky & Hutch is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Starsky & Hutch folder, subject to the user's decision. "C:\Program Files\Starsky & Hutch\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Starsky & Hutch. Starsky.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 52.00 KB (53248 bytes) on disk.
Starsky & Hutch contains of the executables below. They take 6.19 MB (6488654
bytes) on disk.
- Expand.exe (1.03 MB)
- Starsky.exe (52.00 KB)
- StarskyPC.exe (4.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (680.58 KB)
The current page applies to Starsky & Hutch version 1.0
Starsky & Hutch is a program marketed by the software company US - ACTION, s.r.o.. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE action to remove Starsky & Hutch is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Starsky & Hutch with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Starsky & Hutch or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Starsky & Hutch". If it is installed on your PC the Starsky & Hutch application will be found automatically. When you click Starsky & Hutch in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Starsky & Hutch, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Starsky & Hutch:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.topcd.cz/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Starsky & Hutch\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Starsky & Hutch.
8. After uninstalling Starsky & Hutch, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Starsky & Hutch that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Starsky & Hutch using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Starsky & Hutch by US - ACTION, s.r.o. from your PC, nor are we saying that Starsky & Hutch by US - ACTION, s.r.o. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Starsky & Hutch supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-09-05 12:46:43.120