Starlite: Astronaut Rescue
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Starlite: Astronaut Rescue for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Starlite: Astronaut Rescue from your computerProject Whitecard Studios Inc.
. More info about Project Whitecard Studios Inc. can be seen here
. Click on http://www.star-rangers.com/
to get more data about Starlite: Astronaut Rescue on Project Whitecard Studios Inc.'s website. The application is frequently installed in the C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\StarliteAR folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Starlite: Astronaut Rescue is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Steam.exe is the Starlite: Astronaut Rescue's main executable file and it occupies about 2.75 MB (2881824 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Starlite: Astronaut Rescue. They take an average of 19.27 MB (20206248
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GameOverlayUI.exe (376.28 KB)
- Steam.exe (2.75 MB)
- steamerrorreporter.exe (501.78 KB)
- steamerrorreporter64.exe (556.28 KB)
- streaming_client.exe (2.31 MB)
- uninstall.exe (139.09 KB)
- WriteMiniDump.exe (277.79 KB)
- steamservice.exe (1.40 MB)
- steam_monitor.exe (417.78 KB)
- x64launcher.exe (385.78 KB)
- x86launcher.exe (375.78 KB)
- html5app_steam.exe (1.91 MB)
- steamwebhelper.exe (2.08 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
- appid_10540.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_10560.exe (189.24 KB)
- appid_17300.exe (233.24 KB)
- appid_17330.exe (489.24 KB)
- appid_17340.exe (221.24 KB)
- appid_6520.exe (2.26 MB)
Starlite: Astronaut Rescue is an application released by the software company Project Whitecard Studios Inc.. Frequently, users try to remove this application. This is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove Starlite: Astronaut Rescue is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Starlite: Astronaut Rescue from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Starlite: Astronaut Rescue or simply activate the Search field and type in "Starlite: Astronaut Rescue". If it is installed on your PC the Starlite: Astronaut Rescue app will be found very quickly. When you select Starlite: Astronaut Rescue in the list of applications, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Starlite: Astronaut Rescue, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Starlite: Astronaut Rescue:
- The software company is: http://www.star-rangers.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Starlite: Astronaut Rescue.
8. After uninstalling Starlite: Astronaut Rescue, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Starlite: Astronaut Rescue that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Starlite: Astronaut Rescue using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Starlite: Astronaut Rescue by Project Whitecard Studios Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Starlite: Astronaut Rescue by Project Whitecard Studios Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Starlite: Astronaut Rescue supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-02 22:45:50.757