This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Stardock Tiles for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Stardock Tiles from your computerStardock Software, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Stardock Software, Inc.. You can see more info about Stardock Tiles at http://www.stardock.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. Stardock Tiles's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 932.17 KB (954544 bytes) on disk and is named Tiles.exe.
Stardock Tiles installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 10.33 MB (10829808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AddTileSkin.exe (179.64 KB)
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- sdactivate.exe (1.02 MB)
- Tiles.exe (932.17 KB)
- Tiles32Help.exe (38.30 KB)
- Tiles64.exe (963.67 KB)
- TilesConfig.exe (2.11 MB)
- TileSkinEdit.exe (1.85 MB)
- TilesManage.exe (1.83 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
- zip.exe (139.64 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.10
of Stardock Tiles. You can find here a few links to other Stardock Tiles versions:
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Stardock Tiles from your PC:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall Stardock Tiles:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\ActivateTiles.cmd
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\AddTileSkin.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\DeElevate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\DeElevate64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\DeElevator.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\DeElevator64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\defs.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\defs2.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Help\Tips.ini
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\lua5.1.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\sdactivate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\SDDLC.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Tiles.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Tiles.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Tiles_2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Tiles32Help.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Tiles64.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Tiles64.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\Tiles64_2.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\TilesConfig.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\TileSkinEdit.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\TilesManage.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\uninstall.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\unzip32.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\zip.exe
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Stardock Tiles
Stardock Tiles is an application offered by Stardock Software, Inc.. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to uninstall Stardock Tiles is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Stardock Tiles with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Stardock Tiles or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stardock Tiles". If it exists on your system the Stardock Tiles program will be found automatically. After you click Stardock Tiles in the list of programs, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Stardock Tiles, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stardock Tiles:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Tiles\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stardock Tiles.
8. After removing Stardock Tiles, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardock Tiles which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stardock Tiles with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Stardock Tiles by Stardock Software, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Stardock Tiles by Stardock Software, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Stardock Tiles in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-09 12:39:19.430