This web page is about Stardock Central for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Stardock Central from your computerStardock Corporation
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Stardock Corporation. More details about the application Stardock Central can be seen at http://www.stardock.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\StardockCentral directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove Stardock Central by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\StardockCentral\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named Stardock Central.exe and occupies 4.82 MB (5057048 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in Stardock Central. They occupy 6.54 MB (6860112
bytes) on disk.
- DeElevate.exe (8.24 KB)
- DeElevate64.exe (10.24 KB)
- sdActivate.exe (422.23 KB)
- Stardock Central.exe (4.82 MB)
- uninstall.exe (1.29 MB)
When you're planning to uninstall Stardock Central you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.The files below are left behind on your disk by Stardock Central when you uninstall it:
Frequently the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Impulse\NativeServices\Sd.Central.Archive.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Impulse\NativeServices\sd.central.cvp.server.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Impulse\NativeServices\sd.central.cvp.server.XmlSerializers.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Stardock\Impulse\NativeServices\Stardock.Central.Security.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Stardock Central
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Stardock Central\DisplayName
Stardock Central is a program marketed by the software company Stardock Corporation. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE way to uninstall Stardock Central is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Stardock Central from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Stardock Central or simply click the Search feature and type in "Stardock Central". If it exists on your system the Stardock Central program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Stardock Central in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Stardock Central, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Stardock Central:
- The software company is: http://www.stardock.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Stardock\StardockCentral\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Stardock Central.
8. After removing Stardock Central, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Stardock Central which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Stardock Central using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Stardock Central by Stardock Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that Stardock Central by Stardock Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Stardock Central supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:18:28.320