You can find below detailed information on how to remove Starbound for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Starbound from your PCChucklefish (Coop-Land)
. Check out here
for more information on Chucklefish (Coop-Land). Click on http://www.playstarbound.com/
to get more information about Starbound on Chucklefish (Coop-Land)'s website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Starbound directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Starbound is C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Starbound\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 504.92 KB (517041 bytes) on disk and is named launcher.exe.
The executables below are part of Starbound. They take an average of 103.34 MB (108361674
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.26 MB)
- asset_packer.exe (894.00 KB)
- asset_unpacker.exe (779.50 KB)
- dump_versioned_json.exe (7.91 MB)
- make_versioned_json.exe (7.91 MB)
- planet_mapgen.exe (7.94 MB)
- starbound.exe (10.24 MB)
- starbound_opengl.exe (10.23 MB)
- starbound_server.exe (8.39 MB)
- launcher.exe (504.92 KB)
- asset_packer.exe (1.20 MB)
- asset_unpacker.exe (1.04 MB)
- starbound.exe (15.88 MB)
- starbound_opengl.exe (15.87 MB)
- starbound_server.exe (13.37 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1
Starbound is an application by the software company Chucklefish (Coop-Land). Frequently, users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall Starbound is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Starbound from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Starbound or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Starbound". If it is installed on your PC the Starbound application will be found automatically. When you click Starbound in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Starbound, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Starbound:
- The software company is: http://www.playstarbound.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Coop-Land\Starbound\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Starbound.
8. After uninstalling Starbound, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Starbound which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Starbound with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Starbound by Chucklefish (Coop-Land) from your computer, we are not saying that Starbound by Chucklefish (Coop-Land) is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Starbound supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-12-07 15:34:59.297