This web page is about StarUML 184.108.40.2060 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall StarUML 220.127.116.110 from your PCPlastic Software, Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Plastic Software, Inc.. Please follow http://www.StarUML.com
if you want to read more on StarUML 18.104.22.1680 on Plastic Software, Inc.'s website. StarUML 22.214.171.1240 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\StarUML directory, depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing StarUML 126.96.36.1990 is C:\Program Files\StarUML\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. StarUML 188.8.131.520's primary file takes about 6.17 MB (6470144 bytes) and is called StarUML.exe.
StarUML 184.108.40.2060 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.80 MB (7134986
bytes) on disk.
- StarUML.exe (6.17 MB)
- unins000.exe (649.26 KB)
This data is about StarUML 220.127.116.110 version 18.104.22.1680
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove StarUML 22.214.171.1240.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall StarUML 126.96.36.1990:
Check for and remove the following files from your disk when you uninstall StarUML 188.8.131.520:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StarUML
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\StarUML\StarUML.lnk
Additional values that you should delete:
StarUML 184.108.40.2060 is an application by Plastic Software, Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall StarUML 220.127.116.110 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove StarUML 18.104.22.1680 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StarUML 22.214.171.1240 or simply click the Search field and type in "StarUML 126.96.36.1990". If it exists on your system the StarUML 188.8.131.520 application will be found automatically. When you select StarUML 184.108.40.2060 in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about StarUML 220.127.116.110, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for StarUML 18.104.22.1680:
- The software company is: http://www.StarUML.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\StarUML\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StarUML 22.214.171.1240.
8. After uninstalling StarUML 126.96.36.1990, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong StarUML 188.8.131.520 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing StarUML 184.108.40.2060 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StarUML 220.127.116.110 by Plastic Software, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that StarUML 18.104.22.1680 by Plastic Software, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall StarUML 22.214.171.1240 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 16:01:01.390