StarPlayer is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall StarPlayer from your PCAxissoft, Inc.
. Further information on Axissoft, Inc. can be seen here
. StarPlayer is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Axissoft\StarPlayer folder, subject to the user's choice. You can remove StarPlayer by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Axissoft\StarPlayer\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named uninstall.exe and occupies 59.17 KB (60592 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside StarPlayer. They occupy about 59.17 KB (60592
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to StarPlayer version 1593
alone. You can find below a few links to other StarPlayer versions:
...click to view all...
StarPlayer is an application by Axissoft, Inc.. Some users want to remove it. This can be difficult because removing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to remove StarPlayer is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase StarPlayer from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StarPlayer or simply activate the Search field and type in "StarPlayer". If it exists on your system the StarPlayer app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select StarPlayer in the list , the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about StarPlayer, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StarPlayer.
8. After removing StarPlayer, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StarPlayer that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarPlayer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that StarPlayer by Axissoft, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall StarPlayer in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-21 13:15:26.107