StarOSD is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall StarOSD from your PCMSI, Inc.
. More information about MSI, Inc. can be read here
. More details about the app StarOSD can be found at http://www.msi.com.tw/
. Usually the StarOSD program is to be found in the C:\WINDOWS\system32 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. StarOSD's complete uninstall command line is C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\7art\3D Moon Base\unins000.exe. rooter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 86.00 KB (88064 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with StarOSD. They occupy about 5.89 MB (6177093
bytes) on disk.
- rooter.exe (86.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.32 KB)
- zero.exe (5.13 MB)
StarOSD is a program offered by MSI, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase StarOSD is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall StarOSD from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StarOSD or simply click the Search feature and type in "StarOSD". If it exists on your system the StarOSD app will be found very quickly. After you click StarOSD in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding StarOSD, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for StarOSD:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.msi.com.tw/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\7art\3D Moon Base\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall StarOSD.
8. After removing StarOSD, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong StarOSD that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling StarOSD with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall StarOSD by MSI, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that StarOSD by MSI, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall StarOSD supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-03-07 03:24:51.250