This web page is about StarCodec for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. StarCodec is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\StarCodec folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The complete uninstall command line for StarCodec is "C:\Program Files\StarCodec\Uninstall.exe". scavifc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 146.43 KB (149944 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall StarCodec from your PC
StarCodec is comprised of the following executables which occupy 8.85 MB (9277440
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- lpop.exe (145.93 KB)
- RegDll.exe (46.93 KB)
- scavifc.exe (146.43 KB)
- SCChkUpd2.exe (469.93 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (224.45 KB)
- ac3config.exe (100.50 KB)
- spdif_test.exe (198.50 KB)
- DivFix++.exe (848.50 KB)
- MediaInfo.exe (6.72 MB)
This web page is about StarCodec version 20141215
Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to erase StarCodec is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall StarCodec from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate StarCodec or simply activate the Search feature and type in "StarCodec". If it is installed on your PC the StarCodec application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select StarCodec in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding StarCodec, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove StarCodec.
8. After uninstalling StarCodec, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong StarCodec that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling StarCodec with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130