Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find below detailed information on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Bioware/EA. You can read more about on Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. The program is frequently found in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Star Wars The Old Republic's full uninstall command line is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Star Wars The Old Republic's main file takes about 7.13 MB (7477632 bytes) and is named launcher.exe.
The following executables are contained in Star Wars The Old Republic. They take 49.26 MB (51647921
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (7.13 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.95 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.45 KB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.94 MB)
This web page is about Star Wars The Old Republic version 18.104.22.168
alone. You can find here a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application by the software company Bioware/EA. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. After you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your PC, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-17 16:13:22.500