Star Wars The Old Republic
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your computerBioware/EA
. More information on Bioware/EA can be seen here
. You can read more about related to Star Wars The Old Republic at http://www.swtor.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 3.26 MB (3423160 bytes) on disk and is labeled launcher.exe.
Star Wars The Old Republic contains of the executables below. They occupy 70.73 MB (74169772
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc.exe (7.81 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.26 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (273.25 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.75 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.64 MB)
- BRException.exe (222.70 KB)
The current web page applies to Star Wars The Old Republic version 184.108.40.206
only. Click on the links below for other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application by Bioware/EA. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Star Wars The Old Republic with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\program files (x86)\electronic arts\bioware\star wars - the old republic\BitRaider\bin\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After removing Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-10-13 05:32:54.847