Star Wars The Old Republic
This page is about Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your systemBioware/EA
. More information about Bioware/EA can be found here
. More details about the program Star Wars The Old Republic can be seen at http://www.swtor.com
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for Star Wars The Old Republic is C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.80 MB (3981744 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Star Wars The Old Republic. They take 36.00 MB (37753400
bytes) on disk.
- brwc_swtor.exe (6.23 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.64 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find below a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic versions:
...click to view all...
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application offered by the software company Bioware/EA. Some users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it is installed on your PC the Star Wars The Old Republic app will be found automatically. After you click Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The publisher is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Wars The Old Republic with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-28 17:08:31.883