Star Wars The Old Republic
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Star Wars The Old Republic for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic from your PCBioware/EA
. You can read more on Bioware/EA or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.swtor.com
if you want to read more on Star Wars The Old Republic on Bioware/EA's web page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\BioWare\Star Wars - The Old Republic directory. Take into account that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. Star Wars The Old Republic's complete uninstall command line is C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall. launcher.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.80 MB (3981656 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Star Wars The Old Republic. They occupy 47.39 MB (49690667
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- brwc_swtor.exe (4.30 MB)
- FixLauncher.exe (13.40 MB)
- launcher.exe (3.80 MB)
- launcherDiag.exe (272.81 KB)
- launcherRestartMsg.exe (73.81 KB)
- swtor.exe (25.54 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of Star Wars The Old Republic. You can find here a few links to other Star Wars The Old Republic releases:
...click to view all...
If you're planning to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Star Wars The Old Republic is an application by Bioware/EA. Some people want to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase Star Wars The Old Republic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Star Wars The Old Republic from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Wars The Old Republic or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Wars The Old Republic". If it exists on your system the Star Wars The Old Republic program will be found automatically. When you select Star Wars The Old Republic in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Wars The Old Republic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Wars The Old Republic:
- The software company is: http://www.swtor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\ProgramData\BitRaider\brwc.exe id=swtor_swtor -bruninstall
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars The Old Republic.
8. After uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars The Old Republic which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars The Old Republic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Wars The Old Republic by Bioware/EA is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Wars The Old Republic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-03-06 08:35:40.107