Star Wars Republic Commando
This page is about Star Wars Republic Commando for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Star Wars Republic Commando from your computerWinst@n, Inc.
. Further information on Winst@n, Inc. can be found here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\ReCoding Games\Star Wars Republic Commando directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\ReCoding Games\Star Wars Republic Commando\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Wars Republic Commando. The program's main executable file has a size of 352.00 KB (360448 bytes) on disk and is labeled SWRepublicCommando.exe.
The executable files below are part of Star Wars Republic Commando. They occupy about 5.92 MB (6211018
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- LaunchRC.exe (580.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (3.96 MB)
- SWRepublicCommando.exe (352.00 KB)
- CDKey.exe (68.00 KB)
- doc.exe (40.00 KB)
- syscheck.exe (224.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (56.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (690.41 KB)
The current web page applies to Star Wars Republic Commando version 1.0
Star Wars Republic Commando is an application released by the software company Winst@n, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove Star Wars Republic Commando is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Star Wars Republic Commando from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Star Wars Republic Commando or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Wars Republic Commando". If it exists on your system the Star Wars Republic Commando application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Star Wars Republic Commando in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Star Wars Republic Commando, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Wars Republic Commando.
8. After removing Star Wars Republic Commando, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Star Wars Republic Commando that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Wars Republic Commando using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Wars Republic Commando by Winst@n, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Star Wars Republic Commando by Winst@n, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Wars Republic Commando supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 22:34:49.557