Star Warrior 2 - Defenders
Star Warrior 2 - Defenders is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Star Warrior 2 - Defenders from your systemGamebra Ltd.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Gamebra Ltd.. You can see more info on Star Warrior 2 - Defenders at http://www.gamebra.com/
. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\gamebra.com\Star Warrior 2 - Defenders directory. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling Star Warrior 2 - Defenders is C:\Program Files (x86)\gamebra.com\Star Warrior 2 - Defenders\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Star Warrior 2 - Defenders.exe and occupies 2.75 MB (2879488 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Star Warrior 2 - Defenders. They occupy about 3.89 MB (4079313
bytes) on disk.
- Star Warrior 2 - Defenders.exe (2.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
The current page applies to Star Warrior 2 - Defenders version 1.0
Star Warrior 2 - Defenders is an application by the software company Gamebra Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK way to erase Star Warrior 2 - Defenders is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Star Warrior 2 - Defenders from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Star Warrior 2 - Defenders or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Warrior 2 - Defenders". The Star Warrior 2 - Defenders application will be found automatically. After you select Star Warrior 2 - Defenders in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Star Warrior 2 - Defenders, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Warrior 2 - Defenders:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamebra.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\gamebra.com\Star Warrior 2 - Defenders\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Warrior 2 - Defenders.
8. After removing Star Warrior 2 - Defenders, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Warrior 2 - Defenders which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Star Warrior 2 - Defenders with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Warrior 2 - Defenders by Gamebra Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Star Warrior 2 - Defenders by Gamebra Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Warrior 2 - Defenders supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-05 16:55:22.920