Star Video Converter 1.2.19
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Star Video Converter 1.2.19 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Star Video Converter 1.2.19 from your PCStar Software
. More information on Star Software can be seen here
. Click on http://www.mystarsoft.com
to get more details about Star Video Converter 1.2.19 on Star Software's website. Usually the Star Video Converter 1.2.19 application is found in the C:\Program Files\Star Video Converter directory, depending on the user's option during install. Star Video Converter 1.2.19's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Star Video Converter\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file is named Star Video Converter.exe and its approximative size is 272.00 KB (278528 bytes).
Star Video Converter 1.2.19 contains of the executables below. They occupy 8.98 MB (9411985
bytes) on disk.
- Star Video Converter.exe (272.00 KB)
- starenc.exe (8.06 MB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
This page is about Star Video Converter 1.2.19 version 1.2.19
Star Video Converter 1.2.19 is an application offered by the software company Star Software. Some computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase Star Video Converter 1.2.19 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Star Video Converter 1.2.19 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Star Video Converter 1.2.19 or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Video Converter 1.2.19". If it is installed on your PC the Star Video Converter 1.2.19 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Star Video Converter 1.2.19 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Star Video Converter 1.2.19, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Star Video Converter 1.2.19:
- The software company is: http://www.mystarsoft.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Star Video Converter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Video Converter 1.2.19.
8. After uninstalling Star Video Converter 1.2.19, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Video Converter 1.2.19 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Video Converter 1.2.19 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Star Video Converter 1.2.19 by Star Software from your PC, we are not saying that Star Video Converter 1.2.19 by Star Software is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Star Video Converter 1.2.19 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-19 12:49:18.523