Star Dust 1.0
Star Dust 1.0 is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall Star Dust 1.0 from your PCFreeGamia, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can find out more on FreeGamia, Inc.. Please open http://www.FreeGamia.com
if you want to read more on Star Dust 1.0 on FreeGamia, Inc.'s page. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\Star Dust directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files\Star Dust\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Star Dust 1.0. Game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 9.92 MB (10397589 bytes) on disk.
Star Dust 1.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 30.38 MB (31854220
bytes) on disk:
- FreeGamiaGamePlayerSetup.exe (1.51 MB)
- Game.exe (9.92 MB)
- StarDust.exe (18.27 MB)
- unins000.exe (704.40 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Star Dust 1.0.
Star Dust 1.0 is a program released by the software company FreeGamia, Inc.. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall Star Dust 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Star Dust 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Star Dust 1.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Star Dust 1.0". If it is installed on your PC the Star Dust 1.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Star Dust 1.0 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Dust 1.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Star Dust 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.FreeGamia.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Star Dust\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Star Dust 1.0.
8. After removing Star Dust 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Dust 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Dust 1.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Star Dust 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Star Dust 1.0 by FreeGamia, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Dust 1.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-05-28 08:30:33.483