Star Defender 4
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Star Defender 4 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Star Defender 4 from your systemMedia Contact LLC
. More information about Media Contact LLC can be read here
. Star Defender 4 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Star Defender 4 folder, subject to the user's decision. Star Defender 4's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\GameTop.com\Star Defender 4\unins000.exe. game.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.57 MB (1649152 bytes) on disk.
Star Defender 4 is comprised of the following executables which take 2.23 MB (2340633
bytes) on disk:
- game.exe (1.57 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.27 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of Star Defender 4.
When planning to uninstall Star Defender 4 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by Star Defender 4's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Awem\Star Defender 4
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Awem\Star Defender 4\Config.xml
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Awem\Star Defender 4\log.html
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Awem\Star Defender 4\profile.db
- C:\UserNames\UserName\Desktop\permainan\Star Defender 4.lnk
Star Defender 4 is a program by Media Contact LLC. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall Star Defender 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Star Defender 4 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Star Defender 4 or simply click the Search feature and type in "Star Defender 4". If it exists on your system the Star Defender 4 app will be found automatically. After you select Star Defender 4 in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Star Defender 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Star Defender 4.
8. After uninstalling Star Defender 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Defender 4 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Star Defender 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Star Defender 4 by Media Contact LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that Star Defender 4 by Media Contact LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Star Defender 4 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 03:30:23.557