Star Defender 4
Star Defender 4 is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. Star Defender 4 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Defender 4 folder, regulated by the user's decision. Star Defender 4's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Star Defender 4\ReflexiveArcade\unins000.exe". StarDefender4.exe is the Star Defender 4's primary executable file and it takes close to 256.00 KB (262144 bytes) on disk. A guide to uninstall Star Defender 4 from your system
The executable files below are part of Star Defender 4. They take an average of 918.78 KB (940826
bytes) on disk.
- StarDefender4.exe (256.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (662.78 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4
of Star Defender 4.
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are shown below.Folders remaining:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Star Defender 4
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Star Defender 4
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Star Defender 4\StarDefender4.exe
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Games\Play Star Defender 4.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Star Defender 4\More Great Games.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Star Defender 4\Play Star Defender 4.lnk
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BFG-Star Defender 4
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BFG-Star Defender 4\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BFG-Star Defender 4\InstallPath
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BFG-Star Defender 4\UninstallString
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\BFG-Star Defender 4\VistaFlogger
Some computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Star Defender 4 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Star Defender 4 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Defender 4 or simply click the Search field and type in "Star Defender 4". If it is installed on your PC the Star Defender 4 app will be found very quickly. When you select Star Defender 4 in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Star Defender 4, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Star Defender 4.
8. After uninstalling Star Defender 4, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Star Defender 4 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Star Defender 4 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130