Star Defender 3
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Star Defender 3 for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall Star Defender 3 from your PCOberon Media
. More information on Oberon Media can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Star Defender 3 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Star Defender 3 is C:\Program Files\Oberon Media\Star Defender 3\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Star Defender 3's main file takes around 2.25 MB (2359296 bytes) and its name is StarDefender3.exe.
Star Defender 3 contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.03 MB (3172864
bytes) on disk.
- Launch.exe (600.00 KB)
- StarDefender3.exe (2.25 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (194.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3
of Star Defender 3.
When planning to uninstall Star Defender 3 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Star Defender 3:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UserName GameZone\Star Defender 3
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UserName GameZone\Star Defender 3\Star Defender 3.lnk
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\UserName GameZone\Star Defender 3\Uninstall.lnk
Star Defender 3 is an application marketed by Oberon Media. Some computer users choose to remove this application. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to remove Star Defender 3 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Star Defender 3 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Star Defender 3 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Star Defender 3". If it is installed on your PC the Star Defender 3 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Star Defender 3 in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Star Defender 3, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Star Defender 3.
8. After uninstalling Star Defender 3, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Star Defender 3 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Star Defender 3 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Star Defender 3 by Oberon Media from your PC, nor are we saying that Star Defender 3 by Oberon Media is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Star Defender 3 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 00:11:03.370