Standalone Flash Player 1.2
Standalone Flash Player 1.2 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Standalone Flash Player 1.2 from your computerStandaloneFlashPlayer.com
. Take a look here
for more information on StandaloneFlashPlayer.com. Click on http://www.standaloneflashplayer.com/
to get more facts about Standalone Flash Player 1.2 on StandaloneFlashPlayer.com's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Standalone Flash Player directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's decision. The full command line for removing Standalone Flash Player 1.2 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Standalone Flash Player\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. StandaloneFlashPlayer.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 802.00 KB (821248 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Standalone Flash Player 1.2. They take about 1.69 MB (1773306
bytes) on disk.
- FlashUtil10a.exe (230.41 KB)
- StandaloneFlashPlayer.exe (802.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (679.34 KB)
- UninstFl.exe (20.00 KB)
The current page applies to Standalone Flash Player 1.2 version 1.2
Quite a few files, folders and Windows registry entries will not be removed when you want to remove Standalone Flash Player 1.2 from your computer.Directories that were found:
The files below were left behind on your disk when you remove Standalone Flash Player 1.2:
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player\Flash10a.dll
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player\Flash10a.ocx
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player\FlashUtil10a.exe
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player\StandaloneFlashPlayer.exe
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player\unins000.exe
- C:\Program Files\Standalone Flash Player\UninstFl.exe
Standalone Flash Player 1.2 is a program by StandaloneFlashPlayer.com. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK approach to uninstall Standalone Flash Player 1.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Standalone Flash Player 1.2 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Standalone Flash Player 1.2 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Standalone Flash Player 1.2". If it exists on your system the Standalone Flash Player 1.2 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Standalone Flash Player 1.2 in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Standalone Flash Player 1.2, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Standalone Flash Player 1.2:
- The software company is: http://www.standaloneflashplayer.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Standalone Flash Player\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Standalone Flash Player 1.2.
8. After removing Standalone Flash Player 1.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Standalone Flash Player 1.2 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Standalone Flash Player 1.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Standalone Flash Player 1.2 by StandaloneFlashPlayer.com from your computer, we are not saying that Standalone Flash Player 1.2 by StandaloneFlashPlayer.com is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Standalone Flash Player 1.2 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 17:15:18.867