Stamp ID3 Tag Editor
Stamp ID3 Tag Editor is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Stamp ID3 Tag Editor from your PCNCH Software
. Take a look here
for more information on NCH Software. More info about the software Stamp ID3 Tag Editor can be found at www.nch.com.au/tageditor/support.html
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Stamp folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Stamp\stamp.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor. The application's main executable file occupies 1.31 MB (1372720 bytes) on disk and is titled stamp.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Stamp ID3 Tag Editor. They take about 1.99 MB (2087520
bytes) on disk.
- flacdec2.exe (116.00 KB)
- stamp.exe (1.31 MB)
- stampsetup_v2.39.exe (582.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.39
of Stamp ID3 Tag Editor. Click on the links below for other Stamp ID3 Tag Editor versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling Stamp ID3 Tag Editor we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Stamp ID3 Tag Editor from your computer:
The files below remain on your disk when you remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor:
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\flacdec2.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\arrowlist.gif
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\browsing.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\general.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\help.js
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\hlp.css
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\index.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\introduction.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\licenceterms.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\renamingfile.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\renamingmultifile.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\shortcut.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\Help\troubleshoot.html
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\stamp.exe
- C:\Program Files\NCH Software\Stamp\stampsetup_v2.39.exe
Stamp ID3 Tag Editor is a program marketed by NCH Software. Frequently, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE manner to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Stamp ID3 Tag Editor or simply click the Search field and type in "Stamp ID3 Tag Editor". If it is installed on your PC the Stamp ID3 Tag Editor program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Stamp ID3 Tag Editor in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Stamp ID3 Tag Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Stamp ID3 Tag Editor:
- The web site of the application is: www.nch.com.au/tageditor/support.html
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH Software\Stamp\stamp.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Stamp ID3 Tag Editor.
8. After uninstalling Stamp ID3 Tag Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Stamp ID3 Tag Editor that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stamp ID3 Tag Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor by NCH Software from your PC, nor are we saying that Stamp ID3 Tag Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 04:25:23.843