Stamp ID3 Tag Editor
You can find on this page details on how to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Stamp ID3 Tag Editor from your systemNCH Software
. You can read more on NCH Software or check for application updates here
. Usually the Stamp ID3 Tag Editor application is found in the C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Stamp folder, depending on the user's option during install. Stamp ID3 Tag Editor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NCH Swift Sound\Stamp\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled stamp.exe and occupies 804.00 KB (823300 bytes).
Stamp ID3 Tag Editor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.89 MB (1986656
bytes) on disk.
- stamp.exe (804.00 KB)
- stampsetup_v2.31.exe (332.09 KB)
- uninst.exe (804.00 KB)
This data is about Stamp ID3 Tag Editor version 2.31
alone. For more Stamp ID3 Tag Editor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Stamp ID3 Tag Editor is a program marketed by the software company NCH Software. Sometimes, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Stamp ID3 Tag Editor from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Stamp ID3 Tag Editor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Stamp ID3 Tag Editor". If it exists on your system the Stamp ID3 Tag Editor app will be found automatically. When you select Stamp ID3 Tag Editor in the list , some information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Stamp ID3 Tag Editor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor.
8. After removing Stamp ID3 Tag Editor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Stamp ID3 Tag Editor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Stamp ID3 Tag Editor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor by NCH Software from your computer, we are not saying that Stamp ID3 Tag Editor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Stamp ID3 Tag Editor in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-10 22:26:56.297