You can find below detailed information on how to remove SsdReady for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SsdReady from your PCCEZEO software Ltd.
. More information on CEZEO software Ltd. can be found here
. You can get more details related to SsdReady at http://www.cezeo.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\CEZEO software\SsdReady directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for SsdReady is C:\Program Files\CEZEO software\SsdReady\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 403.77 KB (413464 bytes) on disk and is named SsdReady.exe.
SsdReady contains of the executables below. They take 1.08 MB (1132001
bytes) on disk.
- SsdReady.exe (403.77 KB)
- unins000.exe (701.70 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.3
of SsdReady. For more SsdReady versions please click below:
SsdReady is a program by CEZEO software Ltd.. Frequently, people try to erase it. This is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase SsdReady is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall SsdReady using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SsdReady or simply click the Search field and type in "SsdReady". If it is installed on your PC the SsdReady program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select SsdReady in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about SsdReady, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SsdReady:
- The software company is: http://www.cezeo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\CEZEO software\SsdReady\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall SsdReady.
8. After uninstalling SsdReady, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SsdReady which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SsdReady using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall SsdReady by CEZEO software Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that SsdReady by CEZEO software Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall SsdReady supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 23:05:11.423