SqlBak is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall SqlBak from your computerPranas.NET
. More information about Pranas.NET can be found here
. You can get more details about SqlBak at http://sqlbak.com/
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SqlBak folder. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall SqlBak by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SqlBak\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 207.66 KB (212640 bytes) on disk and is called SqlBak.ClientConfig.exe.
SqlBak contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.44 MB (1506088
bytes) on disk.
- SqlBak.ClientConfig.exe (207.66 KB)
- SqlBak.Job.Cli.exe (107.16 KB)
- SqlBak.Service.exe (632.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (96.66 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (427.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.124
of SqlBak. Click on the links below for other SqlBak versions:
...click to view all...
SqlBak is a program by Pranas.NET. Frequently, computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE way to remove SqlBak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove SqlBak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SqlBak or simply click the Search feature and type in "SqlBak". The SqlBak app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click SqlBak in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding SqlBak, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SqlBak:
- The web site of the program is: http://sqlbak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SqlBak\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SqlBak.
8. After removing SqlBak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong SqlBak which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SqlBak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SqlBak by Pranas.NET from your PC, we are not saying that SqlBak by Pranas.NET is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SqlBak supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-21 16:02:30.583