SqlBak is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall SqlBak from your computerPranas.NET
. You can find out more on Pranas.NET or check for application updates here
. Please open http://sqlbak.com/
if you want to read more on SqlBak on Pranas.NET's website. SqlBak is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SqlBak directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling SqlBak is C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SqlBak\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. SqlBak's main file takes around 207.66 KB (212640 bytes) and its name is SqlBak.ClientConfig.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in SqlBak. They take 1.44 MB (1506088
bytes) on disk.
- SqlBak.ClientConfig.exe (207.66 KB)
- SqlBak.Job.Cli.exe (107.16 KB)
- SqlBak.Service.exe (632.16 KB)
- uninstall.exe (96.66 KB)
- wyUpdate.exe (427.16 KB)
This page is about SqlBak version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other SqlBak versions:
...click to view all...
SqlBak is an application released by the software company Pranas.NET. Frequently, people want to erase this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase SqlBak is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SqlBak with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find SqlBak or simply click the Search feature and type in "SqlBak". If it is installed on your PC the SqlBak app will be found automatically. After you click SqlBak in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about SqlBak, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SqlBak:
- The web site of the application is: http://sqlbak.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Pranas.NET\SqlBak\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove SqlBak.
8. After uninstalling SqlBak, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SqlBak which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing SqlBak using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SqlBak by Pranas.NET from your computer, we are not saying that SqlBak by Pranas.NET is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SqlBak supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 13:55:06.000