This info is about SpywareBlaster 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0 from your computerBrightFort LLC
. Go over here
for more information on BrightFort LLC. Click on http://www.brightfort.com/
to get more facts about SpywareBlaster 5.0 on BrightFort LLC's website. SpywareBlaster 5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SpywareBlaster 5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.44 MB (2557544 bytes) on disk and is labeled spywareblaster.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SpywareBlaster 5.0. They take about 5.25 MB (5507750
bytes) on disk.
- sbautoupdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- sburlhelper.exe (117.16 KB)
- spywareblaster.exe (2.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to SpywareBlaster 5.0 version 5.0.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\chromeckdb.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\chromescdb.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\ckdatabase.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\license.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\MSCOMCTL.OCX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\readme.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\rsdatabase.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbautoupdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabase.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabase2.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabaseinf.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabaseinf2.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbhelp.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbinfo.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sburlhelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbversion6.txt
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\spywareblaster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\SQLite3SB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe
SpywareBlaster 5.0 is an application marketed by the software company BrightFort LLC. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase SpywareBlaster 5.0 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate SpywareBlaster 5.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "SpywareBlaster 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the SpywareBlaster 5.0 program will be found automatically. After you select SpywareBlaster 5.0 in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding SpywareBlaster 5.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for SpywareBlaster 5.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.brightfort.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0.
8. After removing SpywareBlaster 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong SpywareBlaster 5.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling SpywareBlaster 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove SpywareBlaster 5.0 by BrightFort LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that SpywareBlaster 5.0 by BrightFort LLC is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpywareBlaster 5.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:26:53.357