This info is about SpywareBlaster 5.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0 from your systemBrightFort LLC
. Go over here
for more information on BrightFort LLC. Click on http://www.brightfort.com/
to get more facts about SpywareBlaster 5.0 on BrightFort LLC's website. SpywareBlaster 5.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. SpywareBlaster 5.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 2.44 MB (2557544 bytes) on disk and is labeled spywareblaster.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside SpywareBlaster 5.0. They take about 5.25 MB (5507750
bytes) on disk.
- sbautoupdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- sburlhelper.exe (117.16 KB)
- spywareblaster.exe (2.44 MB)
- unins000.exe (698.28 KB)
The current web page applies to SpywareBlaster 5.0 version 5.0.0
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the PC. Some of these are shown below.Directories left on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\chromeckdb.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\chromescdb.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\ckdatabase.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\MSCOMCTL.OCX
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\rsdatabase.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbautoupdate.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabase.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabase2.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabaseinf.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbdatabaseinf2.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbhelp.chm
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sbinfo.dtb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\sburlhelper.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\spywareblaster.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\SQLite3SB.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\unins000.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe
Open regedit.exe to remove the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\bam\UserSettings\S-1-5-21-3992706740-2507964267-2721668767-1001\\Device\HarddiskVolume3\Program Files (x86)\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe
SpywareBlaster 5.0 is an application released by BrightFort LLC. Frequently, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to erase SpywareBlaster 5.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete SpywareBlaster 5.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate SpywareBlaster 5.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpywareBlaster 5.0". If it is installed on your PC the SpywareBlaster 5.0 app will be found automatically. When you select SpywareBlaster 5.0 in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding SpywareBlaster 5.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for SpywareBlaster 5.0:
- The software company is: http://www.brightfort.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SpywareBlaster\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0.
8. After uninstalling SpywareBlaster 5.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong SpywareBlaster 5.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling SpywareBlaster 5.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0 by BrightFort LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that SpywareBlaster 5.0 by BrightFort LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall SpywareBlaster 5.0 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 18:26:53.357