Spyware Doctor 4.0
Spyware Doctor 4.0 is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 from your PCPC Tools
. More information on PC Tools can be found here
. More information about the app Spyware Doctor 4.0 can be seen at http://www.pctools.com/
. Spyware Doctor 4.0 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. Spyware Doctor 4.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe. swdoctor.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 2.01 MB (2111632 bytes) on disk.
Spyware Doctor 4.0 is composed of the following executables which take 4.71 MB (4941539
bytes) on disk:
- sdhelp.exe (874.11 KB)
- swdoctor.exe (2.01 MB)
- unins000.exe (683.38 KB)
- update.exe (1.18 MB)
The current page applies to Spyware Doctor 4.0 version 4.0
Spyware Doctor 4.0 is a program released by the software company PC Tools. Sometimes, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Spyware Doctor 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Spyware Doctor 4.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spyware Doctor 4.0". The Spyware Doctor 4.0 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Spyware Doctor 4.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spyware Doctor 4.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spyware Doctor 4.0:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.pctools.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0.
8. After uninstalling Spyware Doctor 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spyware Doctor 4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Spyware Doctor 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 by PC Tools from your PC, we are not saying that Spyware Doctor 4.0 by PC Tools is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Spyware Doctor 4.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-11-01 07:16:12.367