Spyware Doctor 2.0
This info is about Spyware Doctor 2.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Spyware Doctor 2.0 from your systemPC Tools
. You can read more on PC Tools or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/
to get more details about Spyware Doctor 2.0 on PC Tools's website. Usually the Spyware Doctor 2.0 application is installed in the C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor directory, depending on the user's option during install. Spyware Doctor 2.0's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file occupies 1.54 MB (1613824 bytes) on disk and is labeled spydoctor.exe.
Spyware Doctor 2.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.85 MB (1937865
bytes) on disk:
- liveupdate.exe (241.00 KB)
- spydoctor.exe (1.54 MB)
- unins000.exe (75.45 KB)
This web page is about Spyware Doctor 2.0 version 2.0
Spyware Doctor 2.0 is a program released by PC Tools. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall Spyware Doctor 2.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spyware Doctor 2.0 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spyware Doctor 2.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spyware Doctor 2.0". The Spyware Doctor 2.0 application will be found automatically. After you click Spyware Doctor 2.0 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Spyware Doctor 2.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spyware Doctor 2.0:
- The software company is: http://www.pctools.com/spyware-doctor/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\Spyware Doctor\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spyware Doctor 2.0.
8. After uninstalling Spyware Doctor 2.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Spyware Doctor 2.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spyware Doctor 2.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spyware Doctor 2.0 by PC Tools from your computer, we are not saying that Spyware Doctor 2.0 by PC Tools is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Spyware Doctor 2.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 01:33:39.227