Spybot - Search & Destroy
Spybot - Search & Destroy is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is made by How to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy from your computerSafer Networking Limited
. Open here
for more info on Safer Networking Limited. You can get more details related to Spybot - Search & Destroy at http://www.safer-networking.org/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Spybot - Search & Destroy is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. SpybotSD.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 5.12 MB (5365592 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Spybot - Search & Destroy. They take about 18.11 MB (18990960
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- blindman.exe (418.84 KB)
- SDFiles.exe (1.68 MB)
- SDMain.exe (404.84 KB)
- SDShred.exe (1.91 MB)
- SDUpdate.exe (1.66 MB)
- SDWinSec.exe (1.10 MB)
- SpybotSD.exe (5.12 MB)
- TeaTimer.exe (2.16 MB)
- unins000.exe (679.88 KB)
- Update.exe (453.84 KB)
- advcheck165.exe (681.95 KB)
- SDInform16Win10.exe (917.10 KB)
- teatimer166.exe (1.02 MB)
The current web page applies to Spybot - Search & Destroy version 1.6.2
only. Click on the links below for other Spybot - Search & Destroy versions:
...click to view all...
Spybot - Search & Destroy has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Directories that were found:
Usually, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\DelZip192.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\SDTray.exe.log
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\spybotsd2-install-iefreezefix.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\spybotsd2-install-wsc-update-a.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\spybotsd2-translation-hux2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\spybotsd2-translation-nlx2.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\spybotsd2-updater-update.exe
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Safer Networking Limited\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2
Spybot - Search & Destroy is a program offered by the software company Safer Networking Limited. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to remove Spybot - Search & Destroy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Spybot - Search & Destroy or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Spybot - Search & Destroy". The Spybot - Search & Destroy program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Spybot - Search & Destroy in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Spybot - Search & Destroy, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spybot - Search & Destroy:
- The software company is: http://www.safer-networking.org/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy.
8. After removing Spybot - Search & Destroy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Spybot - Search & Destroy that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Spybot - Search & Destroy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy by Safer Networking Limited from your computer, we are not saying that Spybot - Search & Destroy by Safer Networking Limited is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 20:02:46.210