A way to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy from your PC
Spybot - Search & Destroy is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by Safer-Networking Ltd.. Take a look here for more info on Safer-Networking Ltd.. More info about the software Spybot - Search & Destroy can be found at http://www.safer-networking.org/. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2 directory (same installation drive as Windows). Spybot - Search & Destroy's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\unins000.exe. Spybot - Search & Destroy's main file takes about 4.02 MB (4214168 bytes) and is called SDWelcome.exe.
The executable files below are part of Spybot - Search & Destroy. They take an average of 121.27 MB (127157864 bytes) on disk.
A way to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Spybot - Search & Destroy is a program offered by the software company Safer-Networking Ltd.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.
download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Spybot - Search & Destroy or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spybot - Search & Destroy". If it is installed on your PC the Spybot - Search & Destroy app will be found very quickly. After you select Spybot - Search & Destroy in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Spybot - Search & Destroy, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spybot - Search & Destroy:
The web site of the program is: http://www.safer-networking.org/
The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spybot - Search & Destroy 2\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spybot - Search & Destroy.
8. After removing Spybot - Search & Destroy, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Spybot - Search & Destroy which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spybot - Search & Destroy using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spybot - Search & Destroy by Safer-Networking Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Spybot - Search & Destroy by Safer-Networking Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spybot - Search & Destroy in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.