SpyHunter 126.96.36.19984 is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall SpyHunter 188.8.131.5284 from your PCLOMALKIN
. You can read more on LOMALKIN or check for application updates here
. Usually the SpyHunter 184.108.40.20684 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyHunter folder, depending on the user's option during setup. SpyHunter 220.127.116.1184's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SpyHunter\Uninstall.exe. SpyHunter4.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 6.16 MB (6463360 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in SpyHunter 18.104.22.16884. They occupy 7.11 MB (7456463
bytes) on disk.
- native.exe (13.90 KB)
- SH4Service.exe (752.88 KB)
- SpyHunter4.exe (6.16 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (203.05 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12484
of SpyHunter 126.96.36.19984.
SpyHunter 188.8.131.5284 is an application released by LOMALKIN. Some users decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall SpyHunter 184.108.40.20684 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall SpyHunter 220.127.116.1184 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find SpyHunter 18.104.22.16884 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "SpyHunter 22.214.171.12484". If it exists on your system the SpyHunter 126.96.36.19984 program will be found very quickly. When you click SpyHunter 188.8.131.5284 in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding SpyHunter 184.108.40.20684, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall SpyHunter 220.127.116.1184.
8. After removing SpyHunter 18.104.22.16884, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong SpyHunter 22.214.171.12484 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing SpyHunter 126.96.36.19984 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove SpyHunter 188.8.131.5284 by LOMALKIN from your PC, we are not saying that SpyHunter 184.108.40.20684 by LOMALKIN is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove SpyHunter 220.127.116.1184 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-03-03 10:00:16.203