Sproink is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Sproink from your systemFreeGamePick
. More information about FreeGamePick can be read here
. Click on http://www.freegamepick.net/
to get more details about Sproink on FreeGamePick's website. Sproink is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Sproink directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Sproink\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Sproink. The program's main executable file is named engine.exe and its approximative size is 896.00 KB (917504 bytes).
Sproink installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.13 MB (2230473
bytes) on disk.
- engine.exe (896.00 KB)
- game.exe (114.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
Sproink is a program by the software company FreeGamePick. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This is easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY approach to remove Sproink is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Sproink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Sproink or simply click the Search field and type in "Sproink". If it exists on your system the Sproink application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Sproink in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Sproink, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Sproink:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.freegamepick.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FreeGamePick\Sproink\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Sproink.
8. After removing Sproink, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Sproink which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Sproink using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Sproink by FreeGamePick from your computer, nor are we saying that Sproink by FreeGamePick is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Sproink in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-28 21:48:26.500