Spriter version r1
Spriter version r1 is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Spriter version r1 from your systemBrashMonkey, LLC
. More info about BrashMonkey, LLC can be seen here
. You can get more details related to Spriter version r1 at http://www.BrashMonkey.com
. Spriter version r1 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter directory, subject to the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for Spriter version r1 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\unins000.exe". Spriter.exe is the Spriter version r1's main executable file and it occupies close to 3.49 MB (3658240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in Spriter version r1. They occupy 4.17 MB (4376737
bytes) on disk.
- Spriter.exe (3.49 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The current web page applies to Spriter version r1 version 1
Spriter version r1 is a program marketed by BrashMonkey, LLC. Frequently, users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Spriter version r1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Spriter version r1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spriter version r1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "Spriter version r1". If it is installed on your PC the Spriter version r1 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Spriter version r1 in the list of apps, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Spriter version r1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spriter version r1:
- The software company is: http://www.BrashMonkey.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Spriter version r1.
8. After removing Spriter version r1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Spriter version r1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Spriter version r1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Spriter version r1 by BrashMonkey, LLC from your computer, we are not saying that Spriter version r1 by BrashMonkey, LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spriter version r1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-04-15 16:27:20.437