Spriter version b7
Spriter version b7 is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Spriter version b7 from your computerBrashMonkey, LLC
. More information on BrashMonkey, LLC can be seen here
. Please open http://www.BrashMonkey.com
if you want to read more on Spriter version b7 on BrashMonkey, LLC's web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. Spriter version b7's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 3.05 MB (3195904 bytes) on disk and is called Spriter.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Spriter version b7. They occupy about 3.73 MB (3914401
bytes) on disk.
- Spriter.exe (3.05 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.66 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7
of Spriter version b7.
Spriter version b7 is an application marketed by the software company BrashMonkey, LLC. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall Spriter version b7 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Spriter version b7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Spriter version b7 or simply click the Search field and type in "Spriter version b7". If it is installed on your PC the Spriter version b7 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Spriter version b7 in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Spriter version b7, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Spriter version b7:
- The publisher is: http://www.BrashMonkey.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Spriter\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Spriter version b7.
8. After removing Spriter version b7, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Spriter version b7 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Spriter version b7 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Spriter version b7 by BrashMonkey, LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that Spriter version b7 by BrashMonkey, LLC is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Spriter version b7 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 07:06:04.030